|Heres a survey for ya...
||[Nov. 21st, 2004|06:31 pm]
|||||I huwt alot...||]|
|||||Bright Eyes : Don't Know When But A Days Gonna Come||]|
I still hate evrything here. But I got bored...
Use song lyrics to answer the following questions. Dont forget... only use song lyrics as your answers!!!
01. Are you male or female: "That kid who, if I care about you enough, you could stab me with a rusted railroad spike in the chest and I'd still sit next to you and bleed while I held your hand.” ~Unidentified~
02. Describe yourself: "Now men with purple hearts carry silver guns. And they will kill a man for what his father has done. But what my father did, you know it don’t mean shit. I’m not him.” Bright Eyes ~ Don’t Know When But A Day’s Gonna Come
03. How do some people feel about you: "The picture is far too big to look at kid” Bright Eyes ~ The Big Picture
04. How do you feel about yourself: "Thank you please but your flattery is truly not becoming me. Your eyes are poor. You are blind. You see, no beauty could have come from me. I’m a waste of breath, of space, of time.” Bright Eyes ~ Waste of Paint
05. Describe an old girlfriend/boyfriend/interest: "Oh don't talk of love the shadows purr Murmuring me away from you Don't talk of worlds that never were” The Cure ~ Burn
06. Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend/interest: "I've never missed you this much, never thought I would, Didn't think you'd feel this far away" Daphne Loves Derby ~ Midnight Highway
07. Describe your best friend: "There’s a hole in your stomach where you hide all your feelings. And I don’t sleep at night, I listen to rain drip from my ceiling." Anonymous ~ The Answer is in the Story
08. Describe where you are: "This house is not a home" Three Days Grace ~ Home
09. Describe what you want "What's best is not right" Daphne Loves Derby ~ Aware, Rust, and Repair
10. Describe how you live: I’m leaving this one blank. It hurts. All I can say is I live for her.
11. Describe how you feel about love "I‘ll cut out my lovers tongue and sing of a graveyard gray and a garden green and then we won‘t have to worry no more." Bright Eyes ~ From A Balance Beam
12. Share a few words of wisdom: "It‘s funny how all your worst enemies turn out to be all of your, best friends best friends." The Shower Scene ~ Brand New